Sound Wellness Foundation:
Like so many things, you need to start with a strong foundation. And that’s why this course was created. To give you tools you can use right now, and to provide something solid to build on if you choose to take additional programs. You will learn and experience:
- how recorded sound heals
- sound tools that work in seconds
- the most powerful tool you can own
The 3 1/2 hour video program is available for just $37. And because it’s an on-line program, you can access it when ever you and where ever you like. From your iPhone or Android, your tablet or computer.
Fundamentals of Healing with Sound and Music:
Through a process of experience with proven sound solutions and intelligent inquiry you’ll discover what works for your own self care, and what works to reduce stress, to improve sleep, to stimulate the body’s natural healing response, and much more. You’ll not only uncover solutions to how sound and music supports wellbeing, you’ll be on the path of learning how to effectively work with this ancient and modern healing with your clients.
Participants in this program can qualify for Level I certification as a Sound Wellness Practitioner.
Harmony for Life:
Harmony for Life is a highly experiential course that offers a deeper understanding, experience and integration of harmony and the student’s ability to work with it in all eight areas of the Sound Wellness Harmony Wheel. The eight areas include:
- Sound Community, how sound and music contributes to community.
- Sound Body/Sound Mind, practices to strengthen the body/mind connection.
- Sound Movement, experiencing how specific movements support health and harmony.
- Sound Feng Shui where students practice sensing negative energy and how to clear space with sound.
- Sound Wellness @ Work, how to create a work environment conducive to productivity and harmony.
- Sound Support, using the experience of sound, mantra and gratitude to enhance frequencies of abundance.
- Sound Heart, where we explore the physical systems of the heart, how the heart communicates, energizing the heart, and toning with a partner.
- Sound Spirit, where each student is guided to find their soul’s frequency which is recorded and given to each student.
Sound Wellness Practitioners Programs:
Share what you have learned with those closest to you, and those who need it most – a client, a family member or someone that you care for. Our practitioner programs are highly experiential, where you work with each other. Practice using your voice for lasting healing. Discover how technology can be used to analyze your voice, revealing secrets long forgotten. Practice with the Tibetan Bowls, and the Crystal Bowl, the gongs, and more. And expand your skills with the tuning forks.
Our Practitioner level programs have been credentialed by the NHPCA, so you know you will receive the highest quality training available! Because these programs have been created for practitioners, to allow you to serve your clients with knowledge, confidence and skill, they are administered through the Sound Wellness Institute.
Click the ‘Learn more’ button to be redirected to our Practitioner Programs page.
Business of Business:
Take a moment to ask yourself these three questions:
- How successful do I consider my business to be?
- Do I have all the clients that I would like?
- Am I satisfied with my (financial) results?
If you’re not happy with your answers, if you are ready for more, then take a look at The Business of Business program.
Because we understand. We understand that most business owners would rather spend their time working IN their business than ON their business.
We’ll help you discover your WHY, identify your ideal client, how you promote yourself and much more,
Programs for Corporate Wellness:
The Sound Wellness Institute serves the business world with the Emergent WorkForce™ program.
Your workforce is the heart and soul of your business. When your workforce thrives, your business thrives, with stronger performance, improved attendance, enhanced engagement and reduced turnover.
We can support your goals with Health, Safety and Wellness Programs. And we have the expertise to help you audit and/or develop programs as well.