Sound Wellness is Headed to Costa Rica!
June 21st to June 28th, 2020
Join us at the exquisite Heaven and Earth Sanctuary retreat centre for Sound Wellness Practitioner Training in COSTA RICA!
Imagine combining :
- professional Sound Wellness practitioner training
- filled with the vibrant life force energy in the heart of the Costa Rica jungle in a retreat centre built on sacred land, nestled by a river flowing from Mount Chirripo, the highest mountain in Costa Rica, the “land of eternal waters”
- with fresh food prepared for you by their amazing chef ‘Maritza’
- and the deep nurturing of healing sound.
If you are saying YES! to more than a couple of these, consider joining us for our professional Sound Wellness training in the heart of Costa Rica.
Learning and building your skills at the Sound Wellness retreat allows you to:
- Focus on your practice with no distractions
- Be fully cared for while you learn
- Stay at a retreat centre that is consciously created sacred space with high vibration and care for the land
- Be replenished by the vibrant life force energy of the Costa Rica rainforest and sacred mountains
- Earn our competency certification to give you confidence in your skills to serve your clients.
Here is what Dixie Bennett, owner of Stillpoint Bodyworks in Calgary shared with us the day after she completed the three day Fundamentals in Healing with Sound and Music course:
I’ve had brilliant experiences today with each and every one of my clients. So excited to use this and infuse more playfully with my clients! My sessions were way deeper today. All four are regular clients and they all enjoyed it. This has brought my play box up to a whole new level!”
Our program is fully approved by the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada Association. Those joining us from Canada who complete Level 2 Certification are welcome to apply for membership with NHPCA. This is a first for practitioners specializing in a sound modality!
Ground yourself into the healing power of sound in one of the most beautiful places on the planet.
These programs are exquisite for self-care, and they are the foundation of our Level 1 Practitioner Training.
Participants in this program may elect to undergo testing to become a Certified Sound Wellness Practitioner – Level 1. This certification has been credentialed by the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada Association (NHPCA). Participants who complete our Level 2 training, available either in Calgary, or in Costa Rica next year qualify for admission into the NHPCA.
The tuition for this program is $2950 USD. A $500 USD non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. The balance of the tuition is due by April 15, 2020.
We are offering an Early-Bird discount for those of you who know that you have to attend. Our Early-bird price is $2450 USD – a reduction of $500 over regular tuition price. This offer is only available to those who register by November 30. A $500 USD non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. The balance of the tuition must be paid by December 15, 2019 to qualify for the early-bird discount.
Our regular on-line payments only accepts Canadian currency. For this event, we will be using PayPal in US dollars. Once the deposit is made, we will issue an invoice for the balance.
You are welcome to register for yourself, and a bring your partner as well. Due to the small size of this event, we are unable to offer partner discounts. Thank you for understanding.
We only have room for 12 people at the retreat center. This is designed to be an intimate event where you will receive maximum experience, and maximum attention.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required at registration.
Should the event be cancelled, all deposits will be refunded. Please do not book flights until we confirm that we have the number of registrations necessary to host this event.
What You Receive
- Professional training from the heart by Sharon and Edward Carne of the Sound Wellness Institute
- Comprehensive handbook for each of the 2 courses
- Practitioner Toolkit – an invaluable resource for your client sessions
- On-going training support – pre-retreat, during and post-retreat with webinars, mentoring calls and online materials
- 8 days and 7 nights accommodation at the retreat center. Note that the center was selected because of its size. Most of the accommodation is shared.
- Nourishing meals at the retreat center prepared for you. Meals are primarily vegan / vegetarian, but meat and fish dishes can also be served.
- Transportation from the airport in San Jose to the retreat center, and back at the end of the retreat,
- Certificate of attendance. You will receive a Certificate of Competence on completion of testing.
- On-line testing and in-person verification to receive the Certified Sound Wellness Practitioner, Level 1 designation to be completed after the retreat
- Opportunities to practice your new skills
- Time to explore the surrounding sights. Fees for excursions and the associated transportation are not included in the tuition fees.
Following the retreat, you can apply for certification by completing the following:
- Participation in at least 4 mentoring calls, held monthly
- Submission of one case study
- completion of on-line testing (the tests are open book)
- completion of competency testing (can be completed in person, or through our video conferencing software)
Once certified, you may use the title "Certified Sound Wellness Practitioner – Level 1"
Here is what Patricia Guillemin of Trinity Vibrational Healing shared following completing the Level 2.
Once in a while the world will surprise us with an amazing opportunity. Over the past year and a half I have experienced such an opportunity. My journey through the Sound Wellness program with Sharon and Ed Carne at the helm has been nothing short of amazing. The training has been second to none and the trainers go to the ‘nth degree to ensure a solid background in the modality, use of tools as practitioner and client, and science behind the teachings. I feel blessed though to be taught by Ed and Sharon because they CARE deeply about the people taking their program. Honestly I have never experienced this level of an all-encompassing training. Not that I haven’t experienced other amazing programs, but this session and the past two have blown me away and far surpassed my expectations. I’m so much gratitude for the others who took the training with me.”